Is there anything encouraging happening in the marketplace during these very turbulent times? Yes, there is! We have watched the Lord protecting Christian businesses like a fierce lion guarding a beloved child.
Here is just a sample from some of our clients in the middle of this storm.
- In South Carolina, one IT company has broken the limitations that held them back in previous years and bringing in new contracts, adding new employees, and making a name for themselves.
- While recovering from two years of legal battles, a Delaware dental practice added more new patients in a month than some dentists hope to see in a year. Many of their counterparts are closing their doors permanently because of the impact of Covid.
- A steel truss company is rolling out a new product with the potential of doubling their business.
- One client felt the Lord calling him to another state for many years and finally, in the middle of this perfect storm, he was able to relocate to Texas.
- Another client’s new business in Pennsylvania is up and running and starting to bring in orders after years of waiting.
- An HVAC company is expanding into two more states.
- A small home-based business is seeing the best sales they have ever had.
- A contracting company in Virginia is adding new partnerships and new brands to expand what they are doing.
These things are taking place in the middle of a shut down when the economy was supposed to fail. I sense the Lord sitting in the heavens and laughing at the plans of the enemy.
Why are these business owners doing well when so many are devastated by our nation’s economy?
God’s answer to prayer sometimes comes in the form of wisdom to try a different approach, a new method for a new season. Many Christians struggle but when they turn to consistent prayer and are willing to make changes, their path shifts. Those who stay on the same course are frequently the ones still waiting for something to happen. Business owners who seek the Lord and do what He shows them, have much greater success. They become good stewards of their companies and prosperity is the natural by-product.
Many of these good stewards turn out to be the leaders in their industry and gatekeepers in their communities. The Lord sends people their way, His favor opens doors, His wisdom guides every decision they make. They will not be caught unaware because their eye is on the Lord and He is a good shepherd. They don’t make hasty irrational decisions out of fear or anxiety, but they have learned to trust the Lord’s timing and understand their business’s true calling and purpose. They wait for the right employees to hire and refuse to rush into hasty business decisions. They don’t panic when the stock market crashes or the economy fails because the Lord helps them prepare before disaster tries to knock at their doors. They can weather the storm with grace and ease. They are a blessing in their families, good parents to their children and loving spouses. They are respected leaders in their communities and people look up to them and reward them for their Godly stand in their cities. They see things differently. They don’t whine or complain and aren’t afraid or worried when things aren’t going well. They have confidence in the Lord who promises to never leave them or forsake them.
Here’s what you can expect as a Sozo Services Client
We take our client’s requests very seriously and believe the Lord will answer every heart’s cry. Our anointed intercessors are devoted prayer warriors who spend hours in prayer and worship each day so that they can pray from the heart of the Father with every client. We continue to see people and businesses change for the better as we help them walk out their 100-fold return. We cannot promise exactly what the Lord will do for you, but as a client you can expect to see the Lord’s favor resting on you, your business and your family. Your hope for a brighter future is possible! The transfer of wealth from the hands of the wicked to the righteous is available now. You may need to change a few things, but God’s grace can help you become the best you can be. Psalm 1:1-3 is the promise for those who walk with the Lord.
Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers
For over 30 years Judy has trained intercessors and led prayer efforts across the United States. Her continuing focus is to raise up and equip prayer teams to shift the culture of the nation and make a way for the end time harvest. She co-founded a ministry in the early 80’s and taught principles of spiritual warfare and pioneered prayer walking efforts. She and her late husband organized and led community-wide concerts of prayer, youth prayer breakfasts and early morning prayer watches which resulted in dramatic changes in their city and many people turning their hearts to the Lord.